This page contains the list of updates for your MKS TFT 2.8″ displays
- Unzip the files in the base folder of a SD card
- The file structure at the root of the sd card should look like this:
- Insert the sd card on your display and boot it. If it’s already on, you will need to reboot it in order for the update to start.
- The update process should take a few minutes.
- Once finish the screen will reboot and will be ready to use.
LCD screen customization
You can customize a lot of thing on your display. everything is inside file mks_config.txt.
Depending on the versions you should have different or new parameters based on functionalities.
The UPS, WiFi module, DET module are handled in this config file.
Once the configuration file edited, just copy/past the file on the root folder of your SD card and reboot your display.